Monday, April 26, 2010

It's Monday

Good day folks, sorry I haven't blogged lately been kind of busy planting peach orchards and making wonderful cabochons for the atticktreasures site on etsy. I must now take the time to thank all of you on this new adventure I have undertaken.The new rocks arrive almost daily now and I seem to be spending a fair amount of time at the post office sending cabochons to you so I am keeping busy. I have wanted to make some earring cabochons for years and I am finally taking on that project, presently I am waiting on a special blade for my 4inch saw that will make that possible so get ready. Please take a look at the new site and tell me what you think, for years I only made Big stones well now I make all sizes of stones a little something for everyone I do still however seek out the unusual ones oh I like the common variety too and do them as well but I really like the cool stuff you don't see everyday, well it's out to the cabber to do some more then I want to make some cool jewelry today for the other site nancycreations also on etsy. See you later.

No comments: