Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Where are you at in your life? A very good question I think where are you at exactly in your life? Are you accomplishing anything do you even need to be accomplishing anything where are you? Now this is where I am . Studying my butt off in college, going crazy, thinking that I have finally lost my mind that's where I am.lol Okay it's been a rough couple of weeks okay, you gotta laugh or you will cry. Going to school at 52 years of age may not sound like a good idea to some but to me it was. I spent 31 years in a marriage that went bad, with only a quick skip of a year umm maybe 15 years ago I did attend a local technical school to study cosmetology and yeah I did finish and get a Georgia Cosmetology license which believe me was no easy thing to accomplish from the state board of licensing. Worked at it for about the last 12 or 13 years. But it was something creative, artistic, fun enjoyable, but you can't do it for long it will destroy your body and it did. Finished off with hand surgery and knee surgery so after struggling to survive by doing it after the divorce the back finally stood up and said okay girlie we are done here no more. And we were done. So now it's back to school and like Nike says "Just do it" and I am. It's rough and it's hard and extremely overwhelming but I am making it. Everyone in class is super nice and the professors are fantastic.There's help in learning centers to help you with homework so yeah I am making it test by test going down the path. And yes you can to, you get a big education there and just not from the curriculum from every person you meet, they have something to share with you to help you, to get you through to make it work for you. So if you are in this spot where I was and still are you too can do it, oh it's hard but you dig deep and do it because you need a way to support yourself in life. Your parents are gone, your kids are grown now it's time to do things for yourself. So lift your chin, grab your books get a fiancial help in whatever way you need. Don't worry you can do I am and I am surviving so can you. Sorry I haven't blogged in a while , been sorta busy but I am back and hey come along and create jewelry or whatever I am doing at the moment with me, learn about my crazy college life , laugh and cry right along with me, share some with me about what is going on in your life. Nancy

No comments: