Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Finally Made IT

Yes it's official we have finally found the house, It's located in Mt. Dora FL. This is a small town full of art. Yes I have landed in a town that simply flows with art, everywhere you go you see it. I love it. We got a house on 2 acres of land , it sits upon a hill , the wind blows a gentle breeze all the time. The dogs have their own private dog park. Still putting the house together man what a  lot of stuff to move and sort through. I can't wait to get the studio up and running again. Patience is the companion of wisdom although I don't do to good in the patience department umm looks like I am about to have a lesson. Hang in there have loads of pictures to post and info on chasing yes I am working on learning to do some chasing.

No comments: