Monday, February 7, 2011

Reflections of My Life

Umm, it's the birthday month, do you ever start to go through the pages of your life when it's that time for you. Remember good times and interesting places you gone and explored. I was thinking of how on earth did the little small town girl ever survive turning 18 and flying across the country to such an exotic place like Iran. Yeah that's what I did lived there for a while, I remember when I first stepped out of the coocha(alley) everything stopped deal still. It was like a movie freezing up just stopped in motion the whole entire street, they just stared at me this tall blonde headed woman who was a giant at 6 ft tall, I think they had never seen one so blonde and light skinned and a giant at that, took a moment for it all to go back to normal. Now being the young innocent I was I wanted to run back inside but Aleece my landlady wouldn't allow that, so off shopping we went with everyone staring very boldly at me not even trying to hide it. I still don't know how I ever got use to that as I was a very shy young kid back in those days. I think for the rest of this month I will share these memories of my life travels all over the world with you so you can get to know me a little better, please join me grab a cup of tea who knows maybe I will write a book about all of it everyone says I should.