Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday is well Wednesday what can I say!


Ah lets see Monday started off with doing test cuts for Great Clips here in Jax, so I will be cutting hair again part time, it's nice to doing some hair styles again didn't relize I missed it. I also found a great new knitting shop here in town. Yesterday I went to the farm and cut Crystals and Kathy's hair and loaded up the car with another load of stuff, slowly I am getting everything in one place which will be nice. Posted a new pair of earrings and took new pictures of the lapis ring. Yeah I have been busy , still working on the fraternal twin earrings hopefully today they will be finished and posted tonite they are really cool making a couple of pairs at a time one is for me. I love long dangly earrings that swing when you move your head it makes happy wierd huh? Hey check out this bog she is so cool love her creative side of lifehttp://annekata.blogspot.com/ love the sandals going to have to make me some lots of info for all of us to enjoy.

No comments: