Sunday, March 13, 2011

Have you ever grown an avacado tree from a seed?


This is my selection of seeds two are the wrinkly black ones and one is the smooth green kind. I love avacadoes so since I had these seeds I thought why not grow a tree my mom did once when I was a child so surely I could. Now never having done this before I of course searched the world wide web for info on how to do it. If you want a link to the site please let me know and I will be glad to send it to you. I was wondering if ayone out there in bloggerland has ever tried to do this with success? Please let me know how it went. The article says in a few days  about a week I am suppose to see roots coming from the bottom and then a sprout will pop up from the top of the seeds, I will keep you up to date as we progress with this experiment. If you have any tips please let me know I am so excited over having my own trees !

No comments: