Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday up bright and early

Ah good morning folks I am up early today as I will be going to a regular job today instead of having fun in the studio. yuck! I stayed up way to late last night putting cabochons on the sister site atticktreasures on etsy. Since the move here seems like everything is in lost land somewhere these cabochons were some of the last I had finished at the farm. The Chrysocolla is fantastic as always, my miner friend sends the greatest stuff to me it's always so hard to choose. Actually we should all have this stone as it is said to relieve tension and stress sounds like a stone prozac to me. Cleopatra was said to always carry one with her history says , it's suppose to make ill tempered people tolerant and sensitive umm interesting huh? If you haven't checked out the site please do and let me know what you think http://www.etsy.com/listing/56286762/chrysocolla-cabochon-4-arizona

No comments: