Monday, September 27, 2010

Hot off the press
















I orginally started out as a fiber artist then moved on to include metalsmith, jewelry artist and lots of other stuff, anyway after daisy and bella got a bath iI looked at their collars yuck was my reaction. So I started thinking about getting new collars of course the ones I wanted were expensive and I love the cute etsy collars but I wasn't sure if they would be strong enough for daisy who can really misbehave a pull you like a crazy woman sometimes. So I thought about it and came up with a enhancer that simply fits over your collar, can be easily removed for washing, then I decided to sell it on etsy and donate part of it to an organization to help anmals find a home. The fabric is recycled mostly will come from a thrift store who is for a cause so that helps them out to so everyone wins. They are cheap $5.50 each with .50 going to animal organization. And here they are http://www.etsy.com/listing/57427900/go-green-dog-collar-enhancer1-sz-lg

No comments: