Sunday, August 29, 2010

It's Sunday Nite
















And all is fine here at the casa. I have had an exciting week, met some new people, made some new friends, ate some of the best pizza at Ron and Sam's house it was fantastic. I met Frank's sons wonderful wives and parents of each had birthday parties and the best news of all is Daisy has a sister. Yes our little Daisy has a sister named Bella who is part Sheppard and red heeler. They are affectionately called "The Girls". They are getting along wonderful and Daisy is having so much fun playing with Bella so now I will have two studio assistants.
Have you ever stopped and thought about coincidences in your life, how things happen to you and you wonder why? About how all things seem to work out, if you do wonder about this lets discuss it please I am quite curious about how your life is affected by them and do you believe there is no such thing as coincidences in life. If you don't want to post here please email me and let me know what you think.
On another note I am going to do some pieces with cold connection this week been along time since I have done any but a ring design is stuck in my head so here it goes. Stay tuned for results this week and please tell me how you feel about coincidences.

No comments: