Friday, August 20, 2010

Thank Goodness It's Friday

I have only been doing a little bit of creating this week, I am having a little time adjusting to Jacksonville because Really only have one friend here, think I need to get out and make some friends. But I really like just being in my studio doing my thing all day long I am going to get started on my sis bday present this year it will be very sentimental for both of us, can't tell you to much I want it to be a surprise and I don't know if she reads my blog or not but it has a fantastic story and will be worth some laughs to you. Got some more herb seeds for my little garden to plant today the seeds I planted for flowers last week are already up. I admit I am a gardener at heart.Going to make some pesto with bowtied pasta this weekend got to go get some pine nuts. Did I tell you I have a pear tree in my backyard today I am making pearsauce kind of like applesauce only you use pears will let you it when I make and tell you how it was. Well gotta get busy, hey you can email me if you want to you know it will brighten my day.
Oh I almost forgot geez sometimes I wonder about my brain, I am going to do a giveaway to someone who is on my blogsite don't exactly know how I am going to choose yet think it will be a little contest so we can have a winner so stay tuned for details next week !

No comments: