Friday, August 20, 2010

Ah They Are Done


Well I finally finished the pretty earrings, they are long and sexy and have alot of movement to them. I like it when the earrings I wear brush up against my face almost like a caress. Long dangle earrings always look so good on people don't you think? Don't they make you feel sexy when you wear them? I cut and cabbed the cabochons for these earrings. I have always wanted to make a pair of fraternal earrings you know the kind that are sorta alike but not really, some don't even have the same stones maybe just the design is similar but the stones are totally different. Anyway I finally did it and it feels really good, I am trying to go to the studio at least some everyday, although sometimes I make pretty jewelry I still prefer the bohemian look. I like that the style is more free and not so uptight which is alot like me, I will be the first to tell you I march to my own drummer and stay true to myself to do what I need to do, to create my own style. I think if you force yourself to create something that your heart isn't in to its bad for you and your spirit. I love creating treasures and interesting things, brought back some lovely coral from Hawaii that is actually very smooth of course with the ocean that rough how could it not be smooth. After our jaunt to the beach with Daisy the other day I am inspired once again to do something with the shells and stuff I find on the beach and of course I have some wonderful beach glass that Amy Rowe brought me from the islands and my daughter Crystal brought me from Puerto Rico that I am going to have to so something with all this stuff I think. Look and tell me what you think of the new earrings. Still trying to figure out what to give away for a prize on the contest I want to do for the blog site. Any suggestions????

No comments: