Wednesday, November 25, 2009

working on a wednesday

Has everyone got their feast decided upon well here at this household we are just going to do a simple feast not to much to do this year i want to make some jewelry instead. I am working on a piece that has special meaning to me as i am hoping it help me during this time in my life of adjustment to new things and situations that are coming my way hoping that it will help me along a new path in my life. For the piece i chose some wonderful bright apple green chrysoprase it is said to have a calming effect on both the mind and the body. It also symbolizes clarity of thought, lead us to intellectual approaches. The stone is to be worn for a long time when used for these healing purposes.It is a respresentative of the quartz family and also a chalcedony. I will make a few extra ones for my website just in case anyone else feels the need for this stones power of course there will also be some cabachons available to purchase as well. Have a wonderful holiday everyone!

No comments: