Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's Sunday Lets Create Jewelry Day

Hello everyone, i feel in the creating mood today so i am headed down to the jewelry studio hurray my favorite place of besides the cabbing room.Yesterday was such a fun day the other nancy who is one of my bff and I hung out in her studio and made some cool alloy called shibudoo or shubuki somthing like that where you mix copper and silver together we were hilarious like two mad scientists at work on a world changing experiment. Now rolling it out was another thing we both felt we got our upper body workout for certain whew but man was it cool going to do some more in my studio this week. Will get some pics for everyone to see when i do it here at home as always JFF fitted me out for the job with new tongs , crucibles, stirring stick and all so it was easy to try it out thanks to Dallas for helping us out hurrah success got to let him know he always loves to know our results of our experiments haha. I will hopefully post some cool stuff soon for you to see keep in touch and to anyone mentioning this blog at JFF i am going to give you a surprise if you signed up to follow me in the blog just let me know when you show up at JFF on Saturday.

No comments: