Wednesday, November 18, 2009

the new site

Thanks for following me to the blogspot i have finally managed to get stuff to come all together (hopefully). In January I will be changing the name from nancy creations, nancy antley creations, antley creations to nancys jewely designs. At the moment a web site is being created for me with the new business name you can find it at Nancys Jewelry Designs.com. I am finally trying to get all of it together the stones as well as the jewelry it has been a long journey with dealing my moms death and i think i have finally came out of it and adjusted as most of you know she was terribily sick for about 15 years before she past away this january it will be two long years since we lost her. My dad health continues to deteroitrate with the alzheimers i am slowly loosing my father its sometimes hard to remember the tall strong laughing man he once was but every so often we catch a glimpse of him and we have come to enjoy this funny laughing new father and all his little episodes he gets himself and us into . I would like to take this time to thank all the wonderful support of good friends who stood by me at the most difficult of times thank you from the bottom of my heart

No comments: