Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

I hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful feast today and filling up with all that wonderful food and fun with the family and extended families. I always remember what wonderful feast we had when i was a child man could my nanny put some food together we always would travel to her house in miami for the holidays. Her house seemed to be bursting at the seams and it was so much fun to play with all my cousins.

Tomorrow starts the big sale day for the holidays i am participaing in the blackfriday thru cybermonday sales event on my etsy site *nancycreations* as well as the website *nancysjewelrydesigns* . Lots of stuff on sale as well as no shipping involved hurrah! Don't you just love a sale.


SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE SALE

No comments: