Saturday, May 19, 2012

Things that make you smile in life




Do you find a little smile sliding across your face ever so often, along with a lil chuckle. I often photgraph  unusual stuff. And sometime I am really lucky in my meandering through life travels to find some really cool stuff like these. I love the lil spotted donkey he is so cute, I have seen a spotted one before. I am working on a series of southwest jewelry and started collecting photos for inspiration, he is part of the series photos I am using to work from for inspiration. The flowers above him are Flocks, they grow wild here in Florida as a child I use to pick handfuls for my mom to set on the table, they always bring back such wonderful memories once I even tried to transplant some of course they didn't live, they have to live in freedom in the unconfined world . The colt and his mom are my cousins , every other year he has a colt  it is so wonderful to watch the baby grow up, he keeps them by the road so all of us in the community can be apart of his growth I am sure his mom just loves us pulling off the road to admire her baby. The tree lined road is the road you turn onto that will eventually lead you to our farm, I have always loved coming home after traveling around in the world to this tree lined road I always felt like I was finally coming home when I turned on the road. I hope you enjoy my photos I am not a photographer oh I would love to study photography don't get me wrong I just don't have any extra time to give to doing it, time is in short order in my life right now. I hope everyone has a wonderful week this week, I am still trying to find my way back to the bench it's been week since I Terrible I feel the loss greatly. Take care. nancy

2 comments:

Domartello said...

Hi,Nancy,
It was great to find this beautiful blog. Many photographs of life ...
You have a good soul, you are special ... Continue trying to be so happy ... A hug straight from Brazil.
Carlos.

Domartello said...

Hi,Nancy
It was great to find this beautiful blog. Many photographs of life ...
You have a good soul, you are special ... Continue trying to be so happy ... A hug straight from Brazil.
Carlos.