Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sundays always fun!

Well due to the fact I once again got a second dose of the stupid cold pneumonia I was once again laid down for a little while, I am up and at it once again. Lots of new plans for jewelry this week, I will post some pics tomorrow of the new stuff for the shop. I have been having alot of sucess with working on the series of earrings that are economically priced as I often love the items in others shops but know there is no way I could afford them on a starving artist partime stylist salary so I decided to try offer something of my design that everyone could afford. So please keep an eye out for such items in the shop as they would be great little gifts or stocking stuffers. Making jewelry for me is a need, it fills something in my soul I am proud of my little creations and I always hope someone likes them as well as I do. They are alot like me unusual, different, not to perfect, oh I know an original just like me . hee hee. Do you have something  in your life that fills your soul, anything comment me and tell me about it. I would love to get to know all of you and hear about your lives and what you are doing.
Well next month I start back to college, I am so excited to finally get on with this part of my journey, last week I met a federal judge actually I cut his hair, he was very interesting man and even gave me some additional information on being a paralegal . That is one thing about being a hairsylist you never know who you will meet. Life is kind of like that isn't it.
I still haven't got to do to much work on the patio although sweet Frank hung some pation lights for me tonite and we did pick up some more flower pots at Big Lots where I love to flower pots they have such great prices on them compared to every where else. I can't wait till it's done so I can post some pics of it. I have done some Mosiac planters that are super cool and if anyone wants instruction please let me know and I will do a tutorial on them for everyone it's really simple. I found some bamboo and I am going to make a trellis for my cherry tomatoes since I am on this diet I may as well have some cute little tomatoes in my salads.

UPDATE:  So far no roots or sprouts on my avacado trees, anyone know anything else I can do ? I change the water every other day, they are now in the sun outside. I am so impatient for them to grow.
Everyone have a wonderful week have fun , be creative, dig in the dirt and play in the sun it's all goo. od for you.

No comments: