Friday, January 29, 2010

Hurrah it's Friday whatever that means



Well first of all let me apologize for not posting lately, I have been very busy making a new driveway for the house and my most exciting news i have a new PUPPY yeah can you believe that. Went to take one of the cats into the ver because it was sneezing and the receptionist says "Does anyone need a new Puppy" well since my bff Sylvia is looking for a new puppy for Tasha I of course said yes i do , and out she comes with a big footed monster size puppy that is black and tan like a rottweiller or houndog so i knew that wasnt going to work for Sylvia since Tasha is a little peekineese so I did a good thing and went home without her only to return to get her and bring her home . Oh the kitten is okay too just has a cold. Now onto the jewelry news I finally got around to making the first item in the Vintage Remix line which is a line I have wanted to do for a long time, I used a vintage ladies cufflink and set it into a ring .

No comments: