Saturday, July 2, 2011

Hanging in for the Fourth of July Celebration

Frank and I are just hanging around the house, Daisy just got spayed and I had the root canal so its lets take it easy time, kind of like a mini vacation at home. We are doing some BBQ , checking out my supply of stones for my show that is coming up in the fall. Man has Ocean Jasper gone up in price, whew I was shocked, of course there is no more collecting it and when you could collect it was only found in Madagascar and by boat only you couldn't move it by land it was to rough. Thank goodness I keep a stash of rocks mountain high because I do sell cabs. This weeks choice will be turquoise, ocean jasper, chrysocolla, sodalite, and pink stuff. I can't wait to get started already have a game plan so in the fall I will have lots of cabs different sizes , shapes, colors all new and shiny. WEEEEE! Also some sonora sunset found my stash of that also. Lots of pretties coming these will be on the atticktreasures. etsy. com site for purchase .

No comments: