Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A New Year Begins

Ah for all of us a new yeaf begins for all of us, bringing new challenges and changes but is't that what life is all about for us. I am starting this new year with going back to school, continuing on to learning more about the techniques I have studied in the various classes I have taken over the years. Now is a time for all of us to settle back and work on ourselves our economy is going crazy all the issues everyone faces everyday to try to make ends meet and survive these times we live on. It's definetly one of those glass half full or half empty I choose to half full and work on filling up the other half.
On one of my journeys into the Saturday Market here in Jax I saw some wonderful little birds that were filled with lavender, unfortunately I could not find any info on these little birds so I go to the big internet of the world in search of them and guess what, I found something I could use see I wanted to put some of these little birds in my linen closet and through out my home so here is the info I found hopefully you can use it , now if you don't sew you can find them in I think March at the market under the bridge here in Jax or email me and I will send some info to you on them of course you still have to wait until March. Here is the site http://www.flickr.com/photos/8515428@N07/3227421439  there are lots of folks on etsy.com that sell the lavender in fact this lady may sell them on her site on the flickr info . Good Luck enjoy the new year and bring it on with  some positive attitude! 
''

No comments: