Sunday, February 21, 2010

Time Heals All Pains


The last few weeks have been a little rough on me, my dad has passed away joining my mom once again brings a lot of peace to my heart and makes the loss alittle better on me. I am going to turn to my jewelry again to heal a broken heart it has always been there for me during all the rough times in my life. I am currently moving away from my comfort zone and trying out a few new techniques and materials that are offered to us as jewelry artists. The first step I took was venturing into the Gallery Wire which is a type of bezel wire to go around your stone to hold it in place, I chose a fancy filagree type which is not my usual style and made a pretty pink ring featuring a rhondonite which is said to protect you and to accept changes in your life easily and to add comfort.

No comments: